- 36 holes qualifying
- Low 32 qualify for Championship flight which begins on Wednesday.
- Non-qualifiers placed in flights depending on score. (President, Vice-President, Letter Flights)
- Low 16 from Tuesday's round qualify for Championship flight which begins on Wednesday.
- Non-qualifiers placed in flights depending on score
Men's Executive Division
- 36 holes qualifying. Open to men age 30 and over. Low 16 qualify for Championship flight
- Matches begin on Wednesday
- Non-qualifiers placed in Chairman’s Flight based upon score and Men’s Flights depending on handicap
Senior Men's Division
- 36 holes qualifying. Open to men age 50 and over. Low 16 qualify for Championship flight. Matches begin on Wednesday
- Non-qualifiers placed in Director's flight based upon score and Senior Men’s flights depending on handicap.
- Low 16* qualify for Championship Flight which begins on Wednesday
- Non-qualifiers placed in Senior Men’s Flights depending on handicap
- *Based upon minimum 16 entrants
Junior Division (Ages 13-17)
- Low 16 from Monday’s round qualify for Championship Flight, which begins on Wednesday
- Non-qualifiers placed in Junior Regular flights
Junior Division (Ages 10-12)
- All play in this division is 9 holes
- Flights of 8 determined by Monday’s qualifying round
- Match play begins Wednesday
- Qualifying round for Men's, Senior Men’s, Executive Men’s, and Junior Divisions
- Join us for dinner and bar specials in our clubhouse and dining room.
- Qualifying round for Women's Division, Masters Division, and second round of Men’s, Senior Men’s, and Executive divisions.
- Annual dinner for all contestants. Guest tickets available
- Match play begins for all Championship divisions. (Men’s Letter Flights do not play)
- 2-person Alternate Shot event at 6:00. Registration begins Monday
- Match play continues for all divisions except Executive Men’s Regular Flights and Junior Regular Flights
- Annual Long Drive Contest at 6:30 p.m.. Open, Senior and Women's divisions
- Match play continues for all divisions except Senior Regular Flights and Masters Regular Flights
- Putting Contest for all entrants starting at 5:00 p.m.
Days off may change based on numbers of players in each division. Please check with the
Tournament Committee if you have any questions. Starting times will be listed on this website.
- Match play finals for all divisions
- Awards ceremony